Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Updates.

Hi! Wow, it has been forever since I have blogged. Good thing we have Christian to blog to keep us entertained. Life has gotten busy and I have re-discovered Pinterest. I am totally addicted. Admitting is the first step. It is all consuming! But I tell Christian it is not a total waste of time because I find good recipes to cook from it--therefore benefiting us both. Makes sense, right? But I thought I'd come up with a little list of updates for you all. Here it goes...


1. I am a working woman now! I work as a vision therapist at an Optometrist's office. It's the best job. 
2. I am wearing my new red jeans today and I totally love them. Thank you mama schwaby
3. Speaking of mama schwaby... her and pops moved to Utah! What?! Ya, no joke. They moved in this past weekend to Sugarhouse. Really cute part of Salt Lake City. I hope this will be the perfect adventure for them. They deserve all happiness.

4. It has been pretty good weather. Thank you fall. I hope you stay awhile.
5. Just got a 25/25 on a test. It was online. And open book. I'm such a smarty pants. It's probably my red pants that make me smart.
6. I am so into pumpkin everything right now. So yummy.
7. Our house flooded a couple weeks ago. I was doing laps back and forth between our bedroom and living room. Ha ha. Kidding. It wasn't that bad. But we get new carpet so yay!
8. We just got all our wedding pictures! Yay! Now just waiting for the video. 
9. Get to see Julie and the kiddos this weekend. Pretty PUMPED about that. Love me some family time. Can't wait to see you Julie! Wish you were coming Austin!
10. Christian and I have known each other officially for more than a year now. Time has gone by so fast. I don't know what I did before he was in my life. And I never have to wonder what my life would be like without him in my life. Love you best friend.


Here are some shots from our bridal shoot...








More to come :)

3 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention all photographs taken by M. Felt Photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute together! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bre you are beautiful! I have been friends with Christian for years (co-founders of the Order of the Phoenix). I can't wait to keep up with the Joneses here :)

    ReplyDelete