Sunday, October 9, 2011

10 Reasons Why My Wife is Better than Your Wife.


I was sitting in church today and I suddenly realized that my wife was the coolest person I have ever met. I had the sudden urge to let other people know about it. So this little list is just 10 of the many reasons my wife is cooler than your wife, or your future wife.
10. My wife makes me laugh harder than anyone I have ever met.
9. My wife consistently makes delicious home cooked meals. Just now she is whipping up Chicken Devan and Chedder Cheese Biscuits like its N.B.D.
8. My wife doesn't have any weird habits like being a neat freak or snoring.
7. My wife watches sports with me and doesn't complain about it.
6. My wife likes Carls Jr.
5. My wife rather listen to others than talk about herself.
4. My wife rather let me win so she doesn't have to watch me lose.
3. My wife has been to every sporting event of mine since we have known each other, even when its snowing.
2. My wife likes to sleep in.
1. My wife isn't high maintenance.

3 comments:

  1. Your wife sounds awesome! :) I'm excited that you guys have a blog. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cute christian :D I'm excited to read this!

    ReplyDelete