Thursday, February 28, 2013

Well, hello there!

Hello dearest friends and family.

It looks like it has been a year since anything has been posted to this blog. I have had a bad case of writer's block and now do feel like I have some things to say ;) I don't why it is hard for me to blog. No, actually I do know why I don't blog. I feel like I do not have cool/funny things to say, I do not have any fancy camera to document what Christian and I do, and also, I am really good at reading other people's blogs. One of my resolutions for 2013 is to be better at documenting our lives. At just about three months into the new year, I am going to do just that. Here are some things going on with us...

+ I am now (well, as of October) working as a nanny for a family here in Utah county
+ Christian is still in school and will be done in August (yes yes yes) and he is also a marketing intern for DOMO
+ Christian has pretty long hair and I don't want him to cut it (Please don't do it Christian!)
+ I have started season two of Downton Abbey and hate Mr. Bates' wife (team Anna)
+ Other shows we love include Person of Interest, Psych, Suits, and Modern Family. We are open for more suggestions!
+ Snoog Dogg is now Snoop Lion... How have we not talked about this yet? Oh yeah, I don't blog
+ Kimye (Kim + Kanye) is having a baby. I think Kanye is the one, Kim!

I think that about sums up the last year for us.

This is what we look like. This is the most recent picture of us together... this is in August. I told you I don't have fancy things to document life!


Ok, bye!

4 comments: